Monday, June 4, 2012

Last minute freak out

IT'S ALMOST 2AM AND I'M STILL AWAKE OMFG.

I honestly don't even know whether I know half of what I need to know. Like, conceptually, I think I'm going to be okay, but as far as the detail goes, I don't know.. I'm not the type of person who can just remember statistics off hand FUARK. Ughhhh I just want to pass. I don't even know why I'm posting right now, I should either be studying or SLEEPING, HOW GOOD IS THAT FOR AN IDEA.

12 HOURS AND I'M IN TEST MODE. SERIOUSLY WHERE HAS MY SEMESTER GONE?!

My major achievement for today has honestly been calming people down. Ugh, I need to calm myself down.. I don't even know why I stress this much. I was never like this during high school! Anyway, Jacob was ranting to me about how he was really stressed and needed to calm down so he came over and I just calmed him and we went through a bit of study. We had dinner afterwards and then studied and went over some more stuff. I'm so tired/over studying but scared at the same time..











Proboscis?

Seriously, I don't even know why I'm so scared about these exams. I've been through it all before, but I guess it's because it's new stuff and yeah.. well.. I better sleep.

GOOD LUCK TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment