Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ultra EP

Okay, so well, I'm writing another post dedicated just to Cory Enemy & Dillon Francis because they are musical geniuses. I posted yesterday having only listened to Ultra, while downloading the EP and I've listened to everything now.

Holy shit.

So they have their Ultra EP consisting of 3 songs. I like Ultra the best but the other two are pretty good as fuck too. The three featured songs are Ultra, I Love You and Who the Fuck are you?



Tracklisting:

Ultra

I Love You

Who The Fuck Are You?

CLICK HERE to download Ultra EP

Mmm, sexy yes? I already know. It's been a while since I've listened to worthwhile dubstep worth jizzing over but I think Ultra comes close.

Thinking of what else to write but I think the music covers everything.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment