Friday, July 29, 2011

Making the most of my time

I'm sitting in a chemistry lecture and I should probably be listening, but meh, I can just catch up later. I totally told myself that I would take my uni life seriously this semester but IT'S JUST SO HARD. I mean, my perfect 7.0 GPA is now diminished into a depressing 6.75 with the culprit being not science, but PSYCHOLOGY. Oh well. I never have to take another psychology subject in my life.

I thought I be more productive in blogging some new music I've found lately. I might restrict this post to indie/whatever since I can make a post about electro house later. Enjoy the sounds.



Why Even Try (RAC Remix) - Theophilus London

Midnight City - M83

Swell Window - Zee Avi


Opposite of Adults (Big Gigantic Remix) - Chiddy Bang

A Horse is not a Home - Miike Snow

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment