Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stubhouse the piano rack

I haven't posted music lately, have I? No, no. Indeed I haven't. Here, have some. I think this post calls for a diversifying mix of whatever.

Changed the Way You Kill Me - Example



Changed the Way You Kiss Me (Mensah Remix) - Example



I'm in the House (Gigi Barocco Remix) - Steve Aoki



What Beautiful Stars - Yiruma



Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix) - Nero



So yeah, hope you like them. I'm not too chuffed on the Mensah remix but it's not too bad. I'm particularly loving the rest, though.

I started learning What Beautiful Stars this morning. Sounds a lot harder than it was to play! It's just really repetitive so I'll have a video/recording up in the next couple of days/week. Stay tuned for that. :3

I'm thinking that I get too excited when I post music so I'll probably post one or two new songs that I like every week. Might be the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment