Friday, April 29, 2011

Underground

I fucking love underground music. Other than the fact that it's not bloody overplayed, I love the feeling when people have never heard of whatever you're listening to.

Dubstep is becoming too mainstream. Not that it takes away from my enjoyment, but I've had a solid, you know, year or so of listening to straight dubstep and perhaps it's time to take a break. I used to dislike electro house because the bass wasn't as heavy and it seemed a little monotonous, but it's very acquired.

Anyway, the 49ers are old but I love their music so much. Here's a chill track to keep your nerves calm.

Endless Rhymes ft. Nieve - The 49ers



The harp part is to die for, but overall, an awesome song. The beat sort of reminds me of Nujabes, actually.

I'm glad my music is diversifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment