Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slow it down

I'm so tired and sleep deprived because of a certain person but today has been just bearable because I've been listening to music all day.

I'm the type of person who downloads a song, falls in love with it and then I'll put it on repeat until I get sick of it. If I can't be bothered changing it, I'll go look for another song and then the process is repeated.

Anyway, these are some pretty chill songs. I downloaded them a few days ago and I must say they're really growing on me.

Reminded - Tyga ft. Adele


Love it. Gives a new perspective to hip hop; mixing it with acoustic was a good choice. I adore Adele and this was a really nice mix.


Equinox - Skrillex


What else can I say about Skrillex? Have to say, I'm getting slightly annoyed that his dubstep is kind of assimilating into mainstream but hey, it's still good. Pretty sure this is an unreleased track.


Riverside - Agnes  Obel


I heard one of her other songs, 'Brother Sparrow', somewhere and fell in love with it so I downloaded her entire album called Philharmonic. I don't think I can walk away from this song.

Kids - Two Door Cinema Club


I was a bit surprised to hear this song, mainly because I have their entire discography but it turns out that it was an exclusive track from the Japanese version of Tourist History. Fair enough. Good song.

So yeah I have a psych test to study for by tomorrow. Actually, it's not even a test - it's called a "behavioural skills test". I get really stressed so I think I'm going to go study for it for an hour of so. Enjoy these chills tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment