Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More purchases

Hi everyone!

I received my UrbanOutfitters package shortly after the one from ASOS. I'm delighted to say that I adore everything apart from this one ring that was really plasticy looking and kind of.. just idk I don't like it ANYWAY here are the rest of my purchases.

Well, almost everything in the following photos are from Urban. The red shorts and brown bag I purchased from Harbourtown and the really colourful kimono jacket up in the top right corner of the first photo is from ASOS. Everything else is from Urban! I also ordered 2 pairs of sunnies but I forgot to incude them. :(


From the 2nd photo onwards:
  1. Sparkle & Fade Scenic Printed Vest
  2. Vero Moda Kapow Print Kimono Jacket (from ASOS)
  3. Lucca Couture Open Back Button-Down Blouse
  4. Insight Patchwork Open Cover-Up
  5. Sparkle & Fade Textured Waves Mini Skirt
  6. Reformed By The Reformation Emmy Top
  7. Alannah Hill Any News Dear? Shorts (from Harbourtown)
  8. Wood Wood Evelyn Short
  9. Oroton Bag (from Harbourtown)
My favourite purchases are definitely the kimono jacket, both of the shorts and my new bag! Definitely my new go-to bag. It goes with everything! I went with my friend and the moment I lay my eyes on it, I knew I had to have it. Totally in love. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment