Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For some reason, I'm still awake

So instead of studying/looking up random music, I might as well make "use" of my time and post something here. Not quite sure what.

I was going to post what I wore a few "days" ago... which turned into a few weeks ago... a few months ago. But then again, just looked at the photos, yeah, not too great.

Whatever. I'll make another music post soon!

Trying to see what I've done since the holidays... I should probably post about George/Dylan's party but I'll do that after this. + I want to repost the contact review posts I made on my Tumblr. But for now, let's rewind for 4 weeks and I'll write about me and Maxine's date!

Summarising:

  • We watched Captain America which was epic
  • We got $1 Ben & Jerry's at Southbank. Damn it, I only had $5 worth of coins on me but whatever
  • Had Korean barbeque
  • ... and camwhored a fair bit
And I'll present the product of our camwhoring. I see all your judging faces, but we had an hour to kill so what of it?
































Ok that should be enough to keep you all going before I steal all the photos from the parties.

AFTER midsemester exams.

Music post will come after Saturday.

Sorry! Love you all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment