Sunday, August 11, 2013

Favourite Eyebrow Pencil and Powder

Hi, hey, hello everyone!

Time flies. The last time I logged into blogspot was before I left for uni.. and that was about 4 weeks ago. We're now going into week 3 of semester 2 and I don't think I want to be scaring people, but it's almost 25% through.

And I have 3 assignments already.

What joy.

Anyway, the main purpose of this post was not to rant about how much I'm enjoying this semester. It was to post about my eyebrow products.

So, without further ado, I present to you my daily brow routine! Well.. I haven't posted about the brush or concealer, just the pencil and powder.




So, after using various eyeliners and eyeshadows and painstakingly forcing myself to learn to have as light a hand as possible, I decided to opt for something a little easier and more efficient. I was watching a few reviews and didn't want to move up too high end because I honestly had no idea how to use these things.

I purchased the Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in grey black for something around the $8 mark off eBay. It's a twist-up and has a spooly on the other side of the pencil, which is pretty useful, although I bought a cheap set of brushes and it included a dedicated spooly so I just use that instead.

I use this pencil to line the boundaries of my brow and fill in areas where the powder wouldn't be able to.




And again with the powder.

The eyeshadow I was using definitely didn't work out. Oops.

This is the Lioele Eyebrow Cake in grey/dark grey and it was around $10 on eBay. It works great and I fully recommend it!

I love the packaging of both products. They're both really sturdy and I know they're going to last me a long time. I use hardly any but I do use them on the daily so they may run out in the next year or so. Ahh well, they're good investments to have, especially if you're like me and don't really want to be spending too much on these kinds of products.

They work extremely well and I love them!

Lots of love x

1 comment: